How to use the course approval enrollment feature
The course approval enrollment feature gives you the option to require approval of a manager before the user is enrolled into the course. The workflow is:
- The employee wants enroll into a course. He is put on a waiting list.
- The manager received a notification that the employee wants to enroll into the course. The manager can view the waiting list and can approve or decline the enrollments.
- The employee receives a notification and, if approved, is enrolled into the course.
How to setup
- First go the desired course and click on the settings button.
- Click on the "Enrollment Methods" in the submenu.
- Add the method "Course enrol confirmation".
- Fill in the desired settings.
To view the waiting list, click on the enrollments button of a course. Click on the "Waiting list" button to view the waiting list of users. You can approve or decline users.